The Temperature Sensor with RTD Probe can be used to measure the temperature in extreme environments. The sensor will operate over the range -200° to 120°C. For applications where the sensor cabling cannot be exposed to the cold atmosphere such as monitoring liquid nitrogen.
- Name: RTD Probe
- Sensor Temperature Range: -328° to 248°F | -200° to 120°C
- RTD Element PT100 - 385ALPHA - CLASS – B
- Wireless Range 300’ | 90m
- Connection WSG Wireless
- Housing Plastic
- Dimensions 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1” | 79 x 99 x 28mm
- Notes Element tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.