Sensaphone SCD-PRO-4GVZCD Sentinel PRO Monitoring System with Cellular Modem
This Sentinel PRO Monitoring System with Cellular Modem comes with a clear door enclosure and uses the Verizon cellular service. It helps to provide operating in locations where an Ethernet connection isnFTt obtainable.
Packed with all the reliability youFTd expect from a Sensaphone unit, it allows you to check the conditions of your climate-sensitive assets. These can be accessed remotely using the website and mobile app to check programming and status updates. ItFTll monitor, deliver arms, and datalogs input/output points from third-party Modbus sensors, transducers and programmable logic controllers. Notifications can be sent to your smartphone in the form of an email, text or a phone call.
It comes with a clear door NEMA-4X rated enclosure, which is recommended when installing the Sentinel in dirty, humid and unsecure environments. The Sentinel ProFTs basic ethernet cloud package is FREE so you donFTt have to worry about monthly payments. A Premium Ethernet subscription is available at a cost.
Sensaphone SCD-PRO-4GVZCD Sentinel PRO Monitoring System Specifications
- Verizon cellular coverage
- Email, text and phone call alarm notifications
- 12 Universal Inputs 2.8K / 10 Thermistor
- 4-20mA current loop12-bit resolution
- Normal Open / Normal Closed Dry Contact
- 2 programmable relay outputs (Rated for 1A 30VAC/ 1A 30VDC)
- Works with Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP
- Ethernet 10/100Base-T communication ports
- Temperature sensing range: -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Battery backup up to 8 hours
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.