Sensaphone SCD-PRO-CD Sentinel Pro in NEMA4X Enclosure, Clear Door
SensaphoneFTs cloud-based Sentinel Pro allows you to oversee facilities and environments remotely. Packed with all the reliability youFTd expect from a Sensaphone unit, it allows you to check the conditions of your climate-sensitive assets. These can be accessed remotely using the website and mobile app to check programming and status updates. It comes with a clear door NEMA-4X rated enclosure, which is recommended when installing the Sentinel in dirty, humid and unsecure environments.
ItFTll monitor, deliver arms, and datalogs input/output points from third-party Modbus sensors, transducers and programmable logic controllers. Notifications can be sent to your smartphone in the form of an email, text or a phone call.
The SCD-PRO-CD is also a supervised system, meaning should the Sentinel Pro lose connection with the server at any time, an alert will be sent to your smartphone. The Sentinel ProFTs basic ethernet cloud package is FREE so you donFTt have to worry about monthly payments. A Premium Ethernet subscription is available at a cost.
Sensaphone SCD-PRO-CD Sentinel Pro Specifications
- Email, text and phone call alarm notifications
- 12 Universal Inputs2.8K / 10 Thermistor
- 4-20mA current loop12-bit resolution
- Normal Open / Normal Closed Dry Contact
- 2 programmable relay outputs (Rated for 1A 30VAC/ 1A 30VDC)
- Works with Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP
- Ethernet 10/100Base-T communication ports
- Temperature sensing range: -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Comes with a 12VDC power supply4.8V 2000mAHr NiMH battery pack included
- Battery backup up to 8 hours
Sensaphone SCD-PRO-CD Sentinel Pro Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.