Sensaphone FGDWSG30TEXNIST, WSG Wireless Temperature Sensor with External Probe, Nist, Ultra Low Temperature Probe -121 to 115F
WSG Wireless Temperature Sensors with External Probes are designed to work exclusively with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor circuitry includes a built-in radio transmitter.
The sensors attach to a remote temperature probe so that temperature measurements can be made in a refrigerator, freezer or other harsh environments. It comes with two AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years.
- The sensor's external temperature probe can be installed in a refrigerator, freezer or other harsh environment, while the sensor circuitry remains in a clean dry environment
- Accurate to ± 1°F | ± .56°C
- Calibration: NIST
- Sensor Temperature Range: -121° to 115°F | -85° to 57°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°F | ±.56°C
- Wireless Range: 300' | 90m
- Connection: Wireless
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1" | 79 x 99 x 28mm
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
FGDWSG30TEXNIST Includes Only:
- Two AA lithium batteries
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.