The RTD probe with a 4-20mA transmitter can be used to measure the temperature in extreme environments. The standard transmitter is calibrated to operate over the range of -200° to 35°C but can be customized at the time of order to operate over any range between -200° and 204°C. Two temperature-sensing probes are available. The 14" probe is useful for applications such as monitoring liquid nitrogen, where the sensor cabling cannot be exposed to the cold atmosphere. The sensor will need a 24VDC power supply to operate.
Sensaphore FGD-0240-14 RTD probe with a 4-20mA Features:
- Measure Extreme temperatures
- Used to monitor temperatures as low as -200°C.
- Can be custom calibrated to temperatures between -200° to 204°C
- Requires 24VDC power supply
Sensaphore FGD-0240-14 RTD probe with a 4-20mA Specifications:
- Sensor Temperature Range: -328° to 399°F | -200° and 204°C Custom temperature ranges can be specified at time of order
- Connection: Hardwired
- RTD: Element PT100 - 385ALPHA - CLASS – B
- Dimensions: 1” stainless steel RTD probe with 10’ cable
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA
- Notes: Element Tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2 Requires a 24VDC power supply (FGD-0070)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.