The SHELLY-FLOOD you can monitor not only the temperature of your home but also receive an instant notification if there is water or liquid leakage detected.
SHELLY-FLOOD Detector WiFi Water Sensor Features
- No HUB is required.
- Long-lasting battery.
- You will receive a notification immediately if there is any liquid detected by Shelly Flood.
- Be aware of temperature fluctuations and keep your floor heating at the desired temperature.
- Free history on the cloud.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
SHELLY-FLOOD Detector WiFi Water Sensor Specification:POWER
- Battery life: 18 months
- Battery type: 3 V Lithium CR123A – NOT included
- DO NOT use rechargeable batteries!
- Power supply AC: No
- Power supply DC: No
- Illumination measurement: No
- Motion detection: No
- Open/Close: No
- Tilt angle detection: No
- Vibration detection: No
- Water detection: Yes
- Temperature measurement range: – 40°C ~ 60°C (± 1°C)
- Operational temperature: -40 to + 40 °C
- Device power consumption: < 1 W
- Local and remote control: Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset: Yes
- Weekly Schedule: yes
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radiofrequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size: 70mm x 19 mm
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.