SpotProtect SUMPSPOT WiFi Sump Pump Alarm
Sump Pumps can fail causing thousands of dollars in water damage to your home. Using the SUMPSPOT WiFi alarm you will instantly receive email and/or text message alerts as soon as the system detects that the water level in your sump pit or well has risen above your acceptable threshold. Using the SUMPBOBBER float the FLOODSPOT WiFi sensor will instantly send out alerts via the SpotProtect Cloud Portal (free account included with purchase) giving you early warning and allowing you to stop the problem before it becomes a disaster!
How to install
Simply place the SUMPBOBBER inside the pit at your water level threshold. Than connect the two lead wires from the SUMPBOBBER to the two lead wires from the FLOODSPOT. After that all you need to do is setup the FLOODSPOT and create your SpotProtect account on the cloud. One free user is included. No monthly fees, no annual fees, no fees at all! For multiple users the SpotProtect Premier Subscription SP-1Y or SP-1Y-12 is available.
NOTE: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment. The sensor wire can be extended as needed to place the WiFI device in the best location.
* Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 5 Years (Approx)
- Wire Length (for connecting to SUMPBOBBER): 3 Feet
- Max Operating Temperature Using Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F)
- Max Operating Temperature Using Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where installed
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via free Windows PC software using included USB SpotCable
- * Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS.
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data Logging: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit will log the most recent 50 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established.
- Power Consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: Auto configures to the best rate for maximum range.
- LED Lights: >Status / Activity
- External Wire Length: 3 Feet (36 Inches
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 24 inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 deg. Celsius.
- Mount float slightly above point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the FLOODSPOT.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Test to insure proper operation.
- To change circuit from N.C. to N.O., remove "C" clip, reverse float, reinstall "C" clip.
SUMPSPOT WiFi Texting Sump Pump Alarm Includes
- 1 x SUMPBOBBER
- 1 x FLOODSPOT
- 1 x SPOTCABLE
- 2 x AA Batteries
SUMPSPOT WiFi Texting Sump Pump Alarm Support and Downloads
SpotProtect Free & Premiere Cloud Subscription Options:
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.