SpotProtect TEMPSPOTFL WiFi Water Temperature Sensor for Remote Monitoring & Alerts
The Spotprotect TEMPSPOTFL is a battery powered WiFi device for monitoring water temperature and reporting problems by email or SMS text message.
- Monitor Aquarium temperture
- Monitor Hot Tub Temperature
- Monitor Spa Temperature
- Monitor Pool Temperature
- Other Non Combustible Liquid Temperatures
TempSpotFL can be used in any location with exiting WiFi and Internet Service. The TEMPSPOT communicates it's temperature readings back to the SpotProtect Cloud where users can login and view the history of the sensors as well make changes to the sensors programming.
In case of a high or low temperature, the appropriates person can be notified by text or email. You can set your own high or low temperature thresholds.
There is no cost for the cloud service for a single contact with email or text, and for 45 days data history.
An optional low cost subscription is available to enable contacts, heartbeat (check-in) every 10 minutes, and unlimited cloud storage. Subscription link here.
SpotProtect is an indoor device. For outdoor applications leave SpotProtect inside and use the wired sensor run to the outdoor location.
Note: a SPOTCABLE is required to setup the SpotSensor. If you are buying multiple SpotProtect sensors you do not need to buy multiple cables. Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS.
- Logs temperatures and stores them in the cloud portal
- Sends email or text alerts if temperatures goes above or below the threshold you set
- WiFi 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via free Windows PC software using SpotCable
- * Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS.
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Battery powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Batteries last 2-4 years depending on battery quality, useage, WiFI signal strengh and several other factors
- DHCP or Static IP settings (factory default is DHCP)
- On board memory for up to 50 readings in case of temporary cloud disconnection
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
SpotProtect Free & Premiere Cloud Subscription Options:
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.