WB200 Winland Waterbug
With the Winland WB200 WaterBug water leak detector system, you can monitor up to six water sensor probes, as far as 100FT feet apart, to detect water leaks and floods! The WB250 requires a 12VDC power source and has a built in relay output for connection to an alarm system, phone dialer, Sensaphone monitoring system or the like. The relay offers both normally open and normally closed connections.
The Waterbug WB200 includes one water sensor. Additioanl W-S-U (surface) or W-UC-U (under carpet) water sensors may be added with a maximum of 6 sensors per WB200 system.
When any of the connected sensor(s) detect a water leak, the WB200 will trigger the built in relay which then activates the system to which it is connected.
*Requires 12 VDC power source.
Winland WB200 Waterbug Specifications
- Requires 12VDC power (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: 12-24 VDC @ 35mA. 12-24 VAC @ 100mA
- Sensitivity - Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation.
- Operating Temp 32 to 140F (0 to 60C)
- Output: 1 Form C Relay (N.O./N.C.) rated 1 Amp @ 30 VDC/30VAC, resistive
- Probe Options
- Accepts up to 6 Unsupervised Surface Probes (W-S-U)
- Accepts up to 6 Unsupervised Under Carpet Probes (W-UC-U)
- Lead Length 1-2 probes; max recommended distance of 200FT (61 m)
- 3-6 probes; max recommended distance of 100FT (30.5 m)
- Sensor Cable Probes include 15 (4.6 m) cable. Extend using 22 AWG twisted pair.
- WB200 Console Dimensions 4.1 x 2.36 x 1.18 (10 x 6 x 3 cm)
- Probe Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 0.88 (5.1 x 7.6 x 2.2 cm)
WNWB200 Waterbug Included
- 1 - WB200 Waterbug Control
- 1 - WSU Surface Sensor
WNWB200 Waterbug - Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.