WaterCop Lead Free Brass Water Valve
The WaterCop Brass Valve mounts to the Watercop actuator to control water flow. Watercop valves are lead free and made of brass. Full port valve means no reduction in water flow when open. The valve is opened and closed by the electric actuator which is sold separately.
WaterCop Ready Brass Valve Specifications
- Full Flow Valve - No reduction in water flow when open
- Rated at 600psi
- Specify valve size on check out (Sizes ½" 1 ¼" standard)
- NSF/ANSI 372* Approved Lead-free Brass
WaterCop Ready Brass Valve Includes
- 1 x WaterCop Ready Brass Valve (Select size from menu)
WaterCop Ready Brass Valve Support and Downloads
* Lead Free NSF/ANSI 372 refers to the wetted surface of pipe, fitting and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content €°¤ 0.25%. Source: California Health & Safety Code (116875); Vermont Act 193.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.