WaterCop Classic WCDACTDUALHW with Dual Shut Off Actuators and Single Wired Sensor
The WaterCop Classic Dual system provides a robust and reliable water leak detection and automatic shut off system where two water valves must be closed in order to shut off the water supply - eg. hot and cold water lines. Plus this model includes a wired water sensor.
WaterCop uses industrial grade automated valves combined with one or more wireless leak sensors to protect your home, cottage, business or commercial property from costly water damage caused by water leaks. Upon detecting water from the sensor(s) WaterCop will quickly close the main supply valves, cutting off the flow of water.
WaterCop has an output that can be connected to an auto dialer, security and automation system. Or you can use it to trigger a light or buzzer. (see manual for details).
Don't wait for a disaster before you protect yourself. Get a WaterCop system installed now. WaterCop valves are heavy duty commercial quality, lead-free and constructed of brass. When open they are full port valves, meaning there is no reduction in water flow - so it's like the valve didn't exist. But when disaster strikes, the valve can automatically turn off to prevent further damage.
To build a WaterCop Dual Valve Automatic Water Shut Off System you will also need:
- 2 x WaterCop water valves (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4")
You may optionally add:
- One or more Single Probe (WCDFS1) or Dual Probe (WCDFS2) wireless water sensors. Add as many as you need.
- RS100 Wall Control Switch - provides remote open/close control.
- WCDR Wireless Repeater - for extra large installations requiring large distances to sensors
- WPA Plug-in power supply for sensors (otherwise sensors are battery powered)
- CBL50 Valve/switch interconnect 50' or CB100 100'
- WCSCLV WIFI SmartConnect interface
Note: Professional installation of the valves is required to ensure proper protection. Water must touch one of the active sensors to trigger shut-off so ensure the water sensors are placed where water will flow if a leak starts!
Note: This is the actuator pair only. You will need to add a valve, accessories to complete the system.
WCDACTDUALHW WaterCop Classic with Dual Shut Off Actuators Specifications
- Dual Automatic shut off valves - supports 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4" WaterCop valves (not included)
- Hard wired water sensor
- Supports an unlimited number of wireless sensors
- Max. working pressure 125 psi
- Ambient temperature 35° to 105° F
- Voltage 12 VDC using included plug in power supply
- Current 0.85 Amps (Full Load)
WaterCop WCDACTDUALHW Classic with Dual Shut Off Actuators Manuals
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.