Winland TEMP-L-S Stainless Steel Low Temperature Sensor
This stainless steel temperature probe can be used with any of the Winland Enviro Alert alarm panels or even with the WMFS wireless multi-function sensor to turn it into a wireless sensor for use with the EA-800. Use this probe to monitor accurately for low temperature alarms.
Winland Stainless Steel Low Temperature Sensor - Specifications
- Probe Length: 3.65?? (9.71 mm)
- Probe Diameter: .25?? (6.35 mm)
- Cable Lead: 23?? (.58 m)
- Sensing range: -58° to +158° F (-50° to +70° C)
- Sturdy stainless steel housing
- Includes terminal block for easy installation
- Maximum cable run: 1,000?? (304.8 m) [22-2 AWG twisted pair, unshielded]
Winland Stainless Steel Low Temperature Sensor - Included
- 1 Stainless Steel Temperature Probe with 23" of cable
Winland Stainless Steel Low Temperature Sensor - Support and Downloads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.