Winland WB350 Water Leak Detection System
The WaterBug 350 is capable of monitoring up to six water leak sensor probes that can be placed up to 100 feet away, to detect water leaks and prevent costly water damage. When any of the water sensors detect a leak, the WB350 sounds the built in siren and triggers a built in normally open output. This output can be connected to an alarm system, dialer or monitoring system.
One water sensor is included. Up to 6 sensors may be monitored by adding W-S-U standard water senosrs or W-UC-U under carpet water sensors.
The Waterbug WB350 will not generate false alarms caused by condensation or high humidity,
- Water sensor system supporting up to 6 water sensors (1 sensor included)
- Built in alarm sounder
- Economical 9-volt battery power for operation.
- Approximately 1-year life with low battery warning beep.
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 6 sensor probes up to 100 feet away
- Provides (1) form open collector output for to connect to an alarm system, dialer or monitoring system.
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
- Residential or Vacation Homes
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Commercial Buildings
- Office and Computer Areas
- Unattended Buildings
- Greenhouses & Animal Buildings
- All Drain Areas
- Sprinkler Systems
WB-350 - Included
- 1 - Waterbug WB350 Water Detection Control Panel
- 1 - W-S-U water sensor with 12 foot wire
WB-350 - Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.