Water Bug WB800 Water Leak Detection System
The WaterBug WB800 monitors up to eight different zones up to 500 feet away to detect water leaks and floods. Ideal for basements, warehouses, computer rooms, storage areas to detect water leaks before they become a huge problem.
Each zone can support one supervised or two unsupervised water sensors. Supervised sensors will report an error on the panel if they are disconnected.
When water is detected by any of the sensors, the WB800 will sound a built in alarm and activate the built in relay. A silence switch can be used to mute the alarm.
Operating on a 12 or 24V AC/DC with a form C (normally open and normally closed contacts) relay output, you can connect the WaterBug to any optional alarm dialer, alarm panel or monitoring system.
The WB800 includes four supervised surface sensors out of the box.
With 8 LED indicator lights on the console, you can be sure that your attention is drawn to the appropriate sensor when water is detected.
The Winland WaterBug 800 has all the is a robust and reliable water leak detection system!
Winland Water Bug WB800 Water Alarm - Specifications
- 8 zone water detection system
- Built in alarm with silence button
- Form C relay output triggers when water is senced
- Console Size - 6.55" x 4.70" x 1" (16.6 cm x 11.9 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Power Requirements - 12V or 24V AC or DC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw (resting state) - 75mA @ 12V or 24VDC, or 200mA @ 12V or 24VAC
- Current Draw (alarm condition) - 125mA @ 12V or 24VDC, or 330mA @ 12V or 24VAC
- Sensitivity - Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation
- Operating Temperature - Control and Probe 32° to +140° F (0° to +60° C)
- Output: Form C Relay (SPDT) 1 Amp @ 24Vac, 1 Amp @ 30 VDC
- Recommended disatnce between water sensor probes & console - 500ft (152.4m) maximum
- Recommended maximum water probes per console - 8 supervised or 16 non-supervised
Water Bug WB800 Water Alarm - Included
- 1 - Waterbug 800 Alarm
- 4 - Standard Supervised W-S-S Sensors
Water Bug WB800 Water Alarm - Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.