Yale YRD216-ZW2-0BP Assure Lock Push Button Deadbolt, Oil Polished Bronze
Forget carrying around keys; unlock your home using a 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, push-button keypad. Create up to 25 (250 with a Network Module) PIN codes to share with friends and family so you'll never have to lend a key.
The Yale Assure ZWave Plus Lock is a motorized deadbolt lock with tactile backlit push-button keys in a stylish, rugged, three-in-one deadbolt. Lock and unlock using codes, keys, or a Zwave automation controller. The keypad has backlit numbers that won't wear off. Lock the door behind you by pressing any key. The lock is packaged with two matching keys for you to have, just in case.
This Yale Zwave Plus lock includes a Zwave Plus communication module, allowing it to work with any Zwave certified Zwave or Zwave Plus controller. Yale Assure Zwave Plus Locks are supported by Vera, SmartThings, Homeseer, Hometroller, Alarm.com, Helix IGM, Wink and many other systems.
The Assure Lock is simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver.
Yale YRD216-ZW2-0BP Assure Lock Push Button Deadbolt Specifications
- Zwave Plus module included, backwards compatible to support regular Zwave
- Zwave beaming device
- Motorized deadbolt for locking and unlocking
- Full 10 digit, push button numeric keypad
- Illuminated keypad
- Numbers will not wear off
- Up to 25 user codes when used standalone, up to 250 when part of a Zwave system
- User codes can be 4-8 digits
- One touch and automatic locking
- Wrong code alarm and tamper alarm
- Tapered deadbolt ensures smooth operation and consistent locking
- Low battery indicator warns when batteries needs to be replaced
- Certified ANSI/GHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Typical battery life one year
- Compatible with door thickness from 1 3/8 to 2 1/4 inches
- Backset 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Face bore hole: 2 1/8"
- Edge bore hole: 1"
- Adjustable latch
- One year manufacturer's warranty, lifetime finish warranty by Yale
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.