SUMPSPOT - WiFi Texting Sump Pump Alarm
WiFi Sump Pump Alarm Sends Texts and Emails
Sump Pumps can fail causing thousands of dollars in water damage to your home. Using the SUMPSPOT WiFi alarm you will instantly receive email and/or text message alerts as soon as the system detects that the water level in your sump pit or well has risen above your acceptable threshold. Using the SUMPBOBBER float the FLOODSPOT WiFi sensor will instantly send out alerts via the SpotProtect Cloud Portal (free account included with purchase) giving you early warning and allowing you to stop the problem before it becomes a disaster!
How to install
Simply place the SUMPBOBBER inside the pit at your water level threshold. Than connect the two lead wires from the SUMPBOBBER to the two lead wires from the FLOODSPOT. After that all you need to do is setup the FLOODSPOT and create your SpotProtect account on the cloud. No monthly fees, no annual fees, no fees at all!
NOTE: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment. The sensor wire can be extended as needed to place the WiFI device in the best location.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 5 Years (Approx)
- Wire Length (for connecting to SUMPBOBBER): 3 Feet
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 24 inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 deg. Celsius.
Installation: (With Sump Bobber)
- Mount float slightly above point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the FLOODSPOT.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Test to insure proper operation.
- To change circuit from N.C. to N.O., remove "C" clip, reverse float, reinstall "C" clip.
Simply mount the FloodSpot near your Sump Pump and fasten the two wires near, or in the pit in a location where water will cross the two wires. When water crosses the wires an alarm signal will instantly be sent!
SUMPSPOT - WiFi Texting Sump Pump Alarm - Included
- 1 x SUMPBOBBER (optional)
- 1 x FLOODSPOT
- 1 x SPOTCABLE
- 2 x AA Batteries
SUMPSPOT - WiFi Texting Sump Pump Alarm - Support and Downloads
ReviewsK JonesThe SumpBobber part works great, simply to mount and seems rock solid. Setting up the WiFi sensor took me a bit but I've got it all working well now. Time for a vacation!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MTFLOODSPOT