WaterCop WC-WCACTDUAL Classic with Dual Shut Off Actuators
The WaterCop Classic gives you a robust and reliable industrial grade automated valve with a network of wireless leak sensors. Never worry again about leaks with 24/7 monitoring. Upon detecting a leak, the WaterCop will quickly close the main supply valve, cutting off the flow of water. It can be used to trigger other devices such as lights, sirens, auto dialers or security and automation systems.
Don't wait for a disaster before you protect yourself. Get a WaterCop system installed now. WaterCop valves are heavy duty commercial quality, lead-free and constructed of brass. When open they are full port valves, meaning there is no reduction in water flow - so it's like the valve didn't exist. But when disaster strikes, the valve can automatically turn off to prevent further damage.
A 120 VAC power source is required for the WaterCop.
* Note: Professional installation is strongly recommended to ensure protection. Water must touch one of the active sensors to trigger shut-off so ensure the water sensors are placed where water will flow if a leak starts!
WaterCop WC-WCACTDUAL Classic with Dual Shut Off Actuators Specifications
- Max. working pressure 125 psig
- Ambient temperature 35° to 105° F
- Enclosure Polycarbonate
- Voltage 12 VDC plus 120 VAC adapter
- Current 0.85 Amps (Full Load)
- Sensor Signal Repeater 120 VAC 47mA
- Sensors 3 VDC (2AA Batteries) 10mA
- Valve Full-Port, Lead-Free Brass, NPT
- Valve seals RTFE (Reinforced Teflon®)
WaterCop WC-WCACTDUAL Classic with Dual Shut Off Actuators Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: WC-WCACTDUAL