Dakota Alert DCPTRAN4000 Duty Cycle Probe Transmitter Only (Probe not included)
The DCPTRAN4000 works by sending a wireless signal to a receiver inside your home when its magnetic probe detects large moving vehicles. The signal can be sent up to 1 mile away which means the size of your laneway will never be an issue.
Note: This model doesnFTt come with a magnetic probe. Only compatible with the 4000 series receivers but will work with older model probes.
Dakota Alert Duty Cycle Probe Transmitter Specifications
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- 3 x CR123 lithium batteries
- Operating Temperature Range - -30° F to 110° F
- Wireless Range (1 Mile)*
- Low Battery Warning
- Battery life up to 12 months depending on weather and activity
Dakota Alert Probe Transmitter Includes
- 1 - Wireless Transmitter for Dakota Alert Driveway Probes
- 4 x CR123 lithium batteries
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.