Sure Action P8500C Directional Magnetic Probe Driveway Alarm Kit
Most driveway alert systems will create an alert regardless of which direction vehicles are travelling. The Sure Action P8500C uses dual probes with a 25' cable and a processor board that can determine the direction of vehicle travel so you can have an alert only when vehicles enter the property, not when leaving. The included HA2 processor has dual outputs, one for each direction so you can get creative.
When the system is triggered, the chime will sound. There is an on/off switch on the chime plate so you can turn the alert on and off as needed.
This driveway alert package can also be used to trigger lighting systems to turn on driveway lights and/or tie in to other automation systems (*not included).
Note: Cable to connect probes to the processor is NOT included. Recommended CAT 6 burial cable. Shielded cable preferred.
Sure Action P8500C Package Features
- Detects only moving metal objects
- Can detect vehicles moving as slowly as 1/2 MPH
- Probe and processor can be up to 1 mile apart
- Wireless plugin chime with 50 melodies and 4 volume levels (8 max per system)
- Two outputs, one for each direction of vehicle travel
Sure Action P8500C Package Includes
- 1 x P8500 dual probe kit (Includes 2 x P500-25 vehicle detectors and 1 SPLKT splice kit)
- 1 x HA2 processor board in a NEMA enclosure
- 1 x Wireless Chime package (part# RXTX612)
- 2 x GRND2 surge suppressors,
- 1 x 12VDC1 power supply
Sure Action P8500C Directional Driveway Alarm Kit Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.