WCDACT WaterCop Classic Actuator
The WaterCop Classic system provides a robust and reliable water leak detection and automatic shut off system for home, cottage, office, business or commercial properties.
WaterCop uses an industrial grade automated valve combined with one or more wireless leak sensors to protect your property from costly water damage caused by water leaks. Upon detecting water from the sensor(s) WaterCop will quickly close the main supply valve, cutting off the flow of water.
WaterCop has an output that can be connected to an auto dialer, security and automation system. Or you can use it to trigger a light or buzzer. (see manual for details).
Don't wait for a disaster before you protect yourself. Get a WaterCop system installed now. WaterCop valves are heavy duty commercial quality, lead-free and constructed of brass. When open they are full port valves, meaning there is no reduction in water flow - so it's like the valve didn't exist. But when disaster strikes, the valve can automatically turn off to prevent further damage.
This is the actuator only. You will need to add the valve, sensor(s), accessories.
To Build a WaterCop Automatic Water Shut Off System You Need:
- WaterCop valve controller (this part) WCDACT
- WaterCop WCVLF water valve (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4")
- One or more Single Probe (WCDFS1) or Dual Probe (WCDFS2) wireless water sensors. Add as many as you need.
You may optionally add:
- RS100 Wall Control Switch - provides remote open/close control.
- WCDR Wireless Repeater - for extra large installations requiring large distances to sensors
- WPA Plug-in power supply for sensors (otherwise sensors are battery powered)
Note: Professional installation is required to ensure proper protection. Water must touch one of the active sensors to trigger shut-off so ensure the water sensors are placed where water will flow if a leak starts!
WCDACT WaterCop Classic Specifications
- Automatic shut off valve - supports 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4" WaterCop valves (not included)
- Supports an unlimited number of wireless sensors
- Max. working pressure 125 psi
- Ambient temperature 35° to 105° F
- Voltage 12 VDC using included plug in power supply
- Current 0.85 Amps (Full Load)
WCDACT WaterCop Classic Includes
- 1 x WaterCop Classic Actuator
- 1 x Plug-in power supply
* You will need to add a valve, sensors, accessories to complete the system.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.