WCDNMHW2 WaterCop Classic LARGE VALVE Interface with 2 Wired Water Sensors
The WaterCop Classic system provides a robust and reliable water leak detection and automatic shut off system for home, cottage, office, business or commercial properties.
This version is specifically for WaterCop 1 1/2" and 2" Large Valves and has two wired water sensors. It also supports WaterCop wireless sensors.
Unlike lower cost solutions, WaterCop uses an industrial grade automated valve combined with one or more wireless leak sensors to protect your property from costly water damage caused by water leaks. Upon detecting water from the sensor(s) WaterCop will quickly close the main supply valve, cutting off the flow of water.
WaterCop has an output that can be connected to an auto dialer, security and automation system. Or you can use it to trigger a light or buzzer. (see manual for details).
Sold separately, the new SmartConnect WiFi adapter may be added to provide remote access and notifications to a smart phone.
This is the interface only. You will need to add the valve and any accessories.
To Build a WaterCop LARGE VALVE Automatic Water Shut Off System You Need:
- WaterCop valve controller (this part) WCDNMHW2
- WaterCop Large Valve & Actuator combo, see below
- One or more Single Probe (WCDFS1) or Dual Probe (WCDFS2) wireless water sensors optionally. Add as many as you need.
The following large valve/actuators are compatible:
- WCEHH27ATE25H 1-1/2" Brass Valve/Actuator
- WCEHH28ATE25H 2" Brass Valve/Actuator
- WCECP27Z5E22H 1-1/2" PVC Valve/Actuator
- WCECP28Z5E22H 2" PVC Valve/Actuator
You may optionally add:
Note: Professional installation is required to ensure proper protection. Water must touch one of the active sensors to trigger shut-off so ensure the water sensors are placed where water will flow if a leak starts!
WCDNMHW2 WaterCop Classic Large Valve Interface Specifications
- Automatic shut off valve - supports WaterCop large valves (not included)
- Includes 2 wired water sensors
- Supports an unlimited number of wireless sensors
- Ambient temperature 35° to 105° F
- Voltage 12 VDC using included plug in power supply
- 1 x WaterCop Classic Large Valve Interface with dual water sensors
* You will need to add a valve, sensors, accessories to complete the system.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.